Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Want These In My Size

I have an obsession. If you don't know me then you will be learning something vital about me right now. If you do know me, then you probably already have a picture in your mind about what you are going to see here. I have passed this obsession on to my Daughter. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have it as bad as me. Her future husband can only hope. CUPCAKES. I know, it has become a very popular thing to be crazy about lately, but I promise you I was nuts about it long before it became "the thing". But, I must say I am glad it has become a craze. I am only reaping the benefits of the plethora of cupcake goods available to me now. *I swoon* For instance... THESE PANTS!! Thank you to The Children's Place for making my day. And My Daughter's Of Course! ;)



See how Happy they make me. I mean Her!


I love these pants. Do you think that The Children's Place would consider making a pair in my size?


P.S. There is a Shirt that Matches, but it is off-white and I didn't want her to get it Dirty. Yet...

1 comment:

  1. she looks ADORABLE! and those pants are darling! i wonder if they make those is presley's size...hmmm.... and omg...her pigtails are too dang cute!

    ReplyDelete