Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School and Growing Fast

So this is my Baby. Funny, right? He doesn't look much like one. I really Can't believe how fast time has gone. Feels like just yesterday I was taking him to preschool and drawing crayon pictures on all his napkins in his lunch. Now we've graduated to pen. ;) 3rd grade is no joke. We tried to explain that to him, but Im not quite sure he is on board with the whole having to behave and actually read something every day thing. Grant me strength for homework time... But seriously, back to school means lots more organization is needed in this house. I guess that has to start with me? Oy. We're in trouble.
Anyway, This Morning was a rush to get ready but of COURSE I took the time to take a few pics of my handsome man. I mean, look at him. Isn't he gorgeous?! The First thing out of his mouth when we walked out the door was "It's FALL!!!!!". It was like it happened over night. We went to bed last night and it was summer and we woke up and there were leaves on the ground. So amazing...



And of course we must capture the new digs. These shoes will never look this new again. I thought I would freeze them in time.


Again, look at my boy. He is something else. I just <3 Him to pieces.






2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWW seriously he is DARLING!! i can't get over how grown up he looks....we need to see you guys pronto....i miss the kids! give them a big hug from their auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's my boy! damn he looks good, runs in the fam!!

    ReplyDelete