Friday, September 24, 2010

A Day home with Mom

My little Princess was home with me today. Her school was closed so it was a perfect day to spend the day together. She was so happy when we were getting ready and I was painting her toenails and curled her hair. She was soaking up all the girly attention and pampering. So with the promise of ice cream, we set out with the camera and wandered (and by wandered I mean drove) around base clicking away! This first one is my fave.








Inspired by a shoot I did for class. And I needed to make sure I captured the newly painted toes!
This is another fave of mine! ;) *wink*


It was CRAZY hot out here today but we rocked it and had a good time. The ice cream at the end was totally worth it ;) I love my little monkey!
btw... some of these were taken at the Gas Station :) Bricks and good light... What more can u ask for?

3 comments:

  1. mom says that adrianna is PRECIOUS and that the pictures are gorgeous!! she said you did an amazing job with the photos!! love you guys, kiss the babies for us!!

    ps- this is alicia, writing for mom, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks!! We love you and miss you all! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY lil soul sister is gorgeous!!! Amazing pictures atlanta!!! Luv you!!!

    ReplyDelete