Friday, June 11, 2010

Amber



Today I had the honor of shooting a fellow photographer. She was amazing and I hope she really enjoyed herself as much as I did. Boudoir photography is something I am truly passionate about and I hope to pursue it much more aggressively than I have been. I really enjoy taking the time to make women feel beautiful! Going to school and shooting for assignments is worth while, but having the opportunity to shoot something I really love takes the cake. Here are a few shots from today.





















Doesn't she look amazing!? Thank you again Amber you look Beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. thank you atlanta!! i had a great time and you made me look so beautiful (& skinny too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yowza!! she looks amazing!! you did an amazing job lady! the photos are gorgeous! love you, MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! You all are racey now aren't ya! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete